- Implementation of an integrated business solution that provides a basis for timely decision-making.
- Introducing the world’s best practice in the integration of business activities for a specific type of industry through SAP system modules.
- Standardization of business processes and reporting
In order to achieve the stated goals, it is necessary to apply an adequate strategy:
- Full commitment and support of the top management of the company for which the implementation is being done
- Continuous control and monitoring:
- Scope of the project
- Project plan
- Project standards and procedures
- Control of project scope change requests
- Quality control
- Change management is a key factor in project success
Key factors that will determine the success of the SAP project implementation:
- Support from the company’s top management
- Project leadership and project methodology (ASAP or Activate)
- Change management
- Risk management
In the M&I Systems Group, when it comes to Greenfield Implementations of S4/HANA solutions, an emphasis is placed on the Activate project methodology, according to which the implementation is carried out in the following stages:
Corporate rollout stands out as one of the options in the implementation of SAP ERP solutions. It is common for companies that want system software solutions for their business processes in all countries where the company operates.
The two most common rollout implementations are:
- Adopting the entire solution of the parent company while adapting the solution to the requirements of the local legislation of the country where the solution is implemented,
- Adoption of the parent company’s key business processes and flexibility in adopting the specificities of individual markets as well as the requirements of local legislation.
In our experience, the key to the successful implementation of these solutions is largely determined by change management. Especially the following:
- The determination and commitment of the parent company to the project, as well as the determination to implement the adopted corporate solution
- Flexibility and readiness for changes in the companies for which the global solution is implemented (subsidiary companies)
- Expertise and ability of the implementer to guide all participants in the process through this process as easily and simply as possible
The rollout implementation itself follows the same principles and methodology of ASAP or Activate as the independent implementation of SAP solutions. The time frame of the project can be somewhat shorter, but this depends on the individual requirements of each company.