Location: Novi Sad
More about the SAP team
Our SAP journey through the business has led us to an extremely attractive and dynamic SAP team with experienced experts. We have built knowledge and experience through very successful implementation projects of SAP solutions, as evidenced by our numerous clients.
We have a unique and exclusive cooperation with the German consulting and software company Scheer GmbH. On the international market, the Scheer Group consists of Scheer Germany, Scheer Austria, Scheer Netherlands, Scheer Turkey, and Scheer E2E Switzerland. Through this cooperation, we gain international experience in the implementation and maintenance of SAP solutions, which are often technologically more advanced than those available on our market.
Following all the new trends offered by SAP, our team works, learns, and develops on challenging projects on large corporate systems, covering the domestic, Balkan, and European markets.
We are a growing team that guarantees personal and professional development with interesting and complex projects of SAP S4HANA implementation, integration of SAP solutions with other non-SAP applications, the corporate rollout of SAP, support and maintenance, system upgrades, improvement of existing functionalities through SAP standard solutions, additional developments such as new functionalities made to suit the client’s business needs. Come and join us to become part of a team that pushes boundaries.
What will you do?
The job of an SAP consultant is to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment where theory and practice are integrated to provide optimal business solutions. The SAP consultant works directly with clients and key users to analyze business processes and map their business requirements into SAP functionality. In addition, the SAP consultant collaborates with clients to customize the SAP application according to business requirements and creates workshops for end users. The process involves attending internal and external project meetings and status meetings on the progress of activities and deliverables. The SAP consultant assists the client in modeling and transfer of good practices to improve existing processes. The position implies a desire for continuous learning and improvement and a willingness to share good practices and knowledge both with clients and internally.
- Design and implementation of SAP solutions
- Process/functionality design in the SAP solution
- Making business analysis and close cooperation with the company’s business lines
- Designing solutions and changing standard SAP system settings according to client requirements
- Analysis of business processes with the client and provision of solutions through the existing SAP system/ Analysis of business processes and user requirements
- Engaging in IT projects from the adopted portfolio
- Monitoring the status of projects, defined deadlines, and status reporting of projects
- Creation of technical documentation and user instructions
- Creating a functional specification
- Preparation of user presentations and instructions
- Training of key and end users
- Providing support to users in operational work
- Support users and less experienced colleagues in operational work
- Mentoring, education
- Expert provision of consulting services in the domain of business processes relevant to the industry for which the SAP project is being developed, to deliver the most optimal SAP solution for the efficient operation of the user;
- Designing reports following the given specification
- Preparation and maintenance of presentations of SAP business solutions
- Software testing to maintain the required functionality/Testing of development and standard solutions
- Monitoring changes in legal regulations and trends, as well as their implementation in the existing SAP system
- Visiting clients with the use of a company motor vehicle
- System implementation for new clients
- Monitoring and managing customer relations
- Participates in sales activities if necessary
- Adherence to all regulations and instructions in the field of safety and health at work
- Other activities assigned by superiors
- Other activities, if requested by the employer
You are an ideal candidate if you have
- More than four years of experience in SAP solutions or their implementation
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Experience in consulting or service activities
- Ability to independently solve problems through an analytical approach
- Ability to break down a challenge into smaller parts to successfully achieve a goal, individually or as part of a team
- Developed communication skills and a client-oriented work approach
- Willingness for daily trips to clients or for several days when necessary (following epidemiological measures)
- Affinity for technology with a willingness to further develop technical skills
- B category driver’s license
What can you expect?
- A team with professionalism, proactivity, and cooperation as the fundamental values
- Opportunity to become part of an experienced team with many successful projects behind
- Various benefits and conveniences (Fit Pass, yoga in the office, happy hour)
- Clear career plan