Lokacija: Novi Sad
M&I Systems, Co. is an IT business consulting-based company in Novi Sad. Since 1991, our mission has been building future-ready businesses through digital transformation. Following our values and our mission, we have been the regional leader in the field of business enterprise software. Some of our products and services include ERP software solutions, business intelligence systems, banking software, as well as providing management process optimization and management performance services for various industries.
We are a community of more than 250 employees, operating in five countries. Our ERP, SAP, and BI consultants and developers come from various backgrounds – including different industries, universities, modern technologies, and numerous partnerships in Europe and the USA.
What You’ll Do?
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead to join us as our Salesforce Team and projects are enlarging. You will be a part of an agile software development team and a leading voice in our team’s design and implementation efforts. Your main tasks will include coding and communication with a team to build and refactor high-quality code using optimal and innovative solutions. As a leader, you will guide and support a team, using new ideas and activities to advance our crew.
- Minimum of six (6+) or more years of experience with software development
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, including template solutions like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Experience with custom application development in the Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Platform Developer II, Platform App Builder certifications
- Familiarity with leveraging Marketing Cloud Connect to integrate SFDC and SFMC
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Salesforce CPQ
- Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
- To become a part of a very friendly team of smart, great people, where ambition is recognized and motivated
- Various activities in which you can participate during working hours (Fruit day, happy hours, sports activities and memberships)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance