Location: Novi Sad
We are looking for a new member of our Beyond team in the position of Product Manager.
As a Product Manager, you would have a significant role in creating the existing in-house product, improving and developing new functions, and creating the best user stories with a team of developers, testers, and designers.
The position of Product Manager in our company will provide you with a unique opportunity to be part of a team where hard work is appreciated, creativity is encouraged, and learning and knowledge sharing are always welcome.
What will you do?
- Define the product vision, development path, chances and opportunities for new products, and further improvement of existing products
- Prioritize product and customer requirements while working closely with R&D, Sales, and Marketing to ensure fulfillment of product vision, revenue, and goals
- Prepare an adequate set of tasks (requirements) for the development team to bring a new product to market or improve existing functions
- Create solutions based on research; prepare functional and technical requirements documentation; participate in product design (U/X), wireframes, and roadmaps; prepare user instructions (user story maps); monitor and control all phases of development and functional (QA) testing, training, change management, and post-go-live support
- Prioritize work using the Scrum methodology
- Cooperate daily with product managers, product owners, and colleagues working on the same project
- Analyze the market and competition to implement innovations and trends in new and existing products
- Participate in the preparation of plans and manage expectations in the delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyze the market and development users
You are an ideal candidate if you have
- More than two years of experience in the same or similar (Product Owner) positions in the IT industry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with a development team using Agile or similar methodology
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, or similar tools
- Knowledge of software engineering practices as well as software development cycle practices
- B2 level of the English language
It is a plus if you have
- Hands-on development experience
- Experience in creating complex web applications using Java/SpringBoot and Angular technologies
What can you expect?
- Work in the growing world of information technology and consulting
- Opportunity to become part of a team with many successful projects behind
- A team where professionalism, proactivity, and cooperation are the fundamental values
- Various activities in which you can participate during working hours (Fruit day, happy hour, sports activities, and memberships)