Lokacija: Novi Sad
M&I Systems, Co. Group has over 250 employees in 5 countries, working every day to improve our portfolio, develop new ideas and achieve new goals. By focusing on the same goal, having the knowledge on and experience in a large number of business processes and industries, products, services, and solutions that enable business automation and business model transformation, a large number of references on the regional market has been achieved. Almost three decades on the market are reflected in a diverse portfolio, projects with companies that are the market leaders in their fields, and partnerships with the world’s top IT companies. All this gives our employees a constant opportunity to learn, follow trends from the business world, participate in different stages of business cooperation, and thus the opportunity to develop their careers. We are guided by professionalism, proactivity, and cooperation every day in our business, communication with employees and clients.
About the job
The position represents a rare opportunity to be a part of a company that is a leader in the development and implementation of information solutions in the field of different industries, where you will be playing a crucial role in developing complex software (ERP software solutions, business intelligence systems, banking software, specialized software solutions as well as the field of business process management, optimization and performance management services) elements and deliver scalable, resilient software while maintaining a constant customer focus. Our team has a highly collaborative, understanding, and compassion with a combined engineering and dev ops mentality. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing new software using the newest technologies and delivering new features and products.
Project Technology Stack:
J2EE stack, OOP, Java design patterns, JPA, Spring/Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Angular (latest), Git
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- 2+ years professional experience in building web applications
- Excellent understanding of best practices across technologies for online client/server-side programming, processes of deployment.
- Proficient understanding of base back end development technologies including Java/Spring Boot
- Experience using best practices when working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience working on an engineering team using Agile processes
- Proactivity and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of English
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Hands-on development experience with highly available, scalable software and services
- Experience building complex web applications using Java/Spring Boot and Angular technology stack
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use