Lokacija: Novi Sad
M&I Systems, Co. is an IT business consulting-based company in Novi Sad. Since 1991, our mission has been building future-ready businesses through digital transformation. Following our values and our mission, we have been the regional leader in the field of business enterprise software. Some of our products and services include ERP software solutions, business intelligence systems, banking software, as well as providing management process optimization and management performance services for various industries.
We are a community of more than 350 employees, operating in five countries. Our ERP, SAP, and BI consultants and developers come from various backgrounds – including different industries, universities, modern technologies, and numerous partnerships in Europe and the USA.
What You’ll Do?
Our business partner Sterling Trading Tech (STT), a rapidly growing US-based financial technology firm, is seeking a software engineer to maintain and enhance a variety of cutting-edge trading, market risk, and financial systems used by clients worldwide. The candidate is expected to be a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for collaborating with a top-notch team of technologists in growing a world-class organization. The position is located in Novi Sad and reports to the Risk Systems Architect.
Your role would include:
- Participation with more experienced colleagues in designing a software solution within the existing technology stack
- Developing, testing and implementing new software programs independently or in collaboration with a senior developer
- Participation in designing and updating software database (software applications, websites, data communication processes, and user interfaces)
- Testing, maintaining and recommending software improvements to ensure functionality and achieve optimization
- Working on the analysis and improvement of new and existing code in coordination with colleagues and client requirements
- Sharing new ideas for improving system performance and impact availability
- Solving technical design issues
- Developing technical specifications and plans
- Analyzing user requirements and converts them into design documents
- Compiling timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and / or reports upon request
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Skills in Java, React, and SQL
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Additional skills in container, serverless, and Cloud application development preferred
- Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
- To become a part of a very friendly team of smart, great people, where ambition is recognized and motivated
- Various activities in which you can participate during working hours (Fruit day, happy hours, sports activities and memberships)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance