Lokacija: Novi Sad
M&I Systems, Co. is an IT business consulting-based company in Novi Sad. Since 1991, our mission has been building future-ready businesses through digital transformation. Following our values and our mission, we have been the regional leader in the field of business enterprise software. Some of our products and services include ERP software solutions, business intelligence systems, banking software, as well as providing management process optimization and management performance services for various industries.
We are a community of more than 350 employees, operating in five countries. Our ERP, SAP, and BI consultants and developers come from various backgrounds – including different industries, universities, modern technologies, and numerous partnerships in Europe and the USA.
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking a Full-stack web developer to help us modernize and expand internal and external business applications utilizing the latest cloud and web technologies and software development methodologies. Your primary focus will be visualizing, designing, and developing applications as part of a cross-functional team.
If you have an interest and passion for learning, solving complex problems, and building quality products, you are welcome to apply.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements; ability to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Knowledge of UI/UX prototype design; experience using tools such as AdobeXD or Figma a plus
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Experience integrating with APIs; working knowledge of REST and SOAP
- Capable of optimizing for performance across an array of web devices and browsers
- Knowledge of server-side languages including Node.js and PHP; Java and Python a plus
- Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, and MongoDB and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached, etc.
- Proficient in writing, executing and analyzing SQL queries
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience using git (ideally Github) source control workflows
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Understanding of software development methodologies and concerns, including mitigation techniques to reduce or eliminate OWASP vulnerabilities
- Understanding how to architect highly reliable, highly scalable, and high-performance software
- Experience with DNS protocols, application load balancers, reverse proxies, and horizontally scalable services
- Experience using system and software monitoring tools and code instrumentation including the use of APM solutions to benchmark and optimize software
- Experience with a content management system such as WordPress
- Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux
- Experience building and deploying microservices on Docker or other container technologies
- Working experience with AWS
- Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
- To become a part of a very friendly team of smart, great people, where ambition is recognized and motivated
- Various activities in which you can participate during working hours (Fruit day, happy hours, sports activities and memberships)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance