Lokacija: Novi Sad
M&I Systems, Co. is an IT business consulting-based company in Novi Sad. Since 1991, our mission has been building future-ready businesses through digital transformation. Following our values and our mission, we have been the regional leader in the field of business enterprise software. Some of our products and services include ERP software solutions, business intelligence systems, banking software, as well as providing management process optimization and management performance services for various industries.
We are a community of more than 350 employees, operating in five countries. Our ERP, SAP, and BI consultants and developers come from various backgrounds – including different industries, universities, modern technologies, and numerous partnerships in Europe and the USA.
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking an experienced DevOps/Site Reliability/Systems Engineer to support and expand our existing cloud infrastructure, codify and automate infrastructure delivery, and automate software development processes and pipelines. The ideal candidate has an interest in and passion for applying modern DevOps technologies, tooling, best practices, and architecting and implementing reliable infrastructure on Cloud. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, dynamic environment that will support your ideas for modernizing work, you are welcome to apply.
- 3+ years of professional DevOps, SRE or Systems Engineering experience
- 3+ years of professional experience working with AWS, Azure or GCP cloud technologies
- Understanding of cloud networking and security concepts
- Experience codifying infrastructure using Ansible and/or Terraform
- CI/CD administration and configuration using Jenkins and/or Bamboo
- Experience building and deploying microservices on Docker or other container technologies
- Command of highly reliable and scalable infrastructure architectures include experience with DNS protocols, application load balancers, reverse proxies and horizontally scalable services
- Extensive scripting experience, preferably in Python with knowledge of common language libraries
- Proficient in Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL) and Windows system administration including an understanding of package and configuration management
- Superior communication and documentation skills
- Proficient in writing, executing and analyzing SQL queries
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- AWS or equivalent cloud certifications
- Working knowledge of IP networking, including routing protocols and VPN technologies
- Understanding of information security best practices
- Experience with monitoring tools such as CloudTrail, Nagios, and Prometheus
- Experience with server-side data processing pipelines such as ELK
- Experience with branched based source control
- Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally
- To become a part of a very friendly team of smart, great people, where ambition is recognized and motivated
- Various activities in which you can participate during working hours (Fruit day, happy hours, sports activities and memberships)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance