What will you do?
- Providing solutions to client inquiries via email, phone, and help desk software
- Close cooperation with technical teams with timely reporting (follow-ups, updates)
- Increasing the level of customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing an outstanding customer support experience
- Night shifts (2:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.)
What can you expect?
- Opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects in the financial and IT industry
- A team where professionalism, proactivity, and cooperation are the fundamental values
- Opportunity to become part of an experienced team with many successful projects behind
- Various benefits and conveniences (Fit Pass, yoga in the office, happy hour)
- Clear career plan
You are an ideal candidate if
- You like a dynamic environment where you would work on many interesting but challenging tasks.
- You enjoy discovering as much as solving problems.
- You speak English (B2 level) and have excellent communication skills: active listening, empathy, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and professionalism.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel.
- You have organizational and time management skills.
- You can do multiple tasks based on priorities within the given time limit as a team or independently.
It is a plus if you have
- Experience in financial or trading platforms.
- Experience in customer support.
- Economic or financial education.