Location: Novi Sad
Who is a Business Applications Consultant anyway?
If you see yourself in a fast and energetic environment, find inspiration in innovative technologies, always share knowledge and experience with colleagues, and have ERP applications at your fingertips, then maybe you are our new Business Applications Consultant.
In this position, you will communicate directly with clients and key users. You will map requirements into the ERP functionality through continuous optimization and analysis of their business processes. In addition, you will work closely with clients on a custom-made adaptation of the ERP application and create workshops for end users.
Among other activities, you will attend internal and external meetings and use tools to monitor the effectiveness and status of projects.
From the future colleague, we expect professional curiosity, motivation, initiative, a desire for continuous improvement, and contribution to the improvement of our system and good practices as a team player.
What are the primary responsibilities?
By analyzing business processes and providing solutions through the existing ERP system, you will work on implementation processes at the client through the following stages:
1. Project preparation
2. Conceptual design
4. Final preparations
And all the supporting tasks:
- Creation of functional specifications
- Software development and testing in cooperation with the R&D department
- Development of existing and new applications in cooperation with the R&D department
- Training of key and end users
- Putting the system into operation and post-production support
- Providing support to users in operational work
- Monitoring and managing customer relations
- Monitoring changes in legal regulations and implementation in the existing ERP system
- Preparation and updating of documentation for software development and use
What do we expect:
- More than three years of experience in ERP solutions or their implementation
- Good knowledge of business processes and supporting documentation
- Experience in consulting or service activities
- Ability to independently solve problems through an analytical approach
- Focus on priority tasks and excellent organizational skills
- Developed communication skills and a client-oriented approach
- Affinity for technology
Bonus points for:
- SQL knowledge
- B category driver’s license (due to the need for external meetings depending on the project phase)
What do we offer?
- Permanent employment and competitive conditions
- Flexible working hours and an option to work from home
- Career development plan
- Personal development and training
- Private health insurance
- Support through activities for psychological and physical health
- Recommendation bonuses
- Pleasant and friendly working environment
- 10-day leave for new dads