Location: Novi Sad
M&I Systems Co. Group is the global leader in digital transformation, consulting, and IT development, with more than 250 employees in five countries daily working to improve our portfolio, new ideas, and new goals. Experience and presence in the IT market in the past three decades have been reflected in a diverse portfolio, projects with companies that are market leaders in their field, and partnership cooperation with the world’s most famous IT companies. All of this provides our employees with a permanent opportunity for learning, following trends from the business world, participating in various stages of business cooperation, and thus an opportunity for career development. Professionalism, proactivity, and cooperation are values that guide us in our daily business and communication with employees and clients.
Not sure what an ERP consultant’s job is?
The job of an ERP consultant is to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment where theory and practice are integrated to provide optimal business solutions. The ERP consultant works directly with clients and key users to analyze business processes and map their business requirements into ERP functionality. In addition, the ERP consultant works closely with clients on a custom-made adaptation of ERP applications and creates workshops for end users. The process involves attending internal and external project meetings and status meetings on the progress of activities and deliverables. The ERP consultant assists the client in modeling and transfer of good practices to improve existing processes. The position implies a desire for continuous learning and improvement and a willingness to share good practices and knowledge with clients and internally.
What will you do?
- Analyze business processes of the financial and accounting department with the client and provide solutions through the existing ERP system
- Implement the systems with new clients
- Create functional specifications
- Test development and standard solutions
- Train key and end users
- Provide support to users in operational work
- Monitor and manage customer relations
- Monitor changes in legal regulations and implement them in the existing ERP system
You are an ideal candidate if you have
- More than two years of experience in ERP solutions or their implementation
- Good knowledge of business processes in the domain of accounting and finance
- Experience in consulting or service activities
- Ability to independently solve problems through an analytical approach
- Ability to break down a challenge into smaller parts to successfully achieve a goal, individually or as part of a team
- Developed communication skills and a client-oriented work approach
- Willingness for daily trips to clients or for several days when necessary (field trips are currently minimized due to prevention measures)
- Affinity for technology with a willingness to further develop technical skills
- B category driver’s license
What can you expect?
- Work in the growing world of information technology and consulting
- A team where professionalism, proactivity, and cooperation are the fundamental values
- Challenging, dynamic, and creative work environment
- Opportunity to become part of an experienced team with many successful projects behind
- Work on the development of complex systems using innovative tools and technologies
- Various activities to participate in during working hours (Fruit day, happy hour, sports activities, and memberships)